Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Day

Tonight I will be stress-eating (I've already started, TBH.)  I will be stress-knitting.  I will be stress-everything-ing, frankly.   All my handwringing and pacing and taking Tap for walks, though, stopped cold when I got a phone call from my son. 

Today, out of an abundance of caution, the library made sure all its employees knew the active shooter protocols, in case they were needed in the next several days.  

What have people in this country become? 

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I just ate two untoasted mini blueberry bagels at 3pm in the afternoon. For no reason. Because stress eating. Stressing everything.

Kim in Oregon said...

ps did you watch Roadkill on PBS?

kathy b said...

That is horrible Kim. I know that my kids in high school had shooter in the building practices. My husband, Firefighter, had the drills as well. I have been happy that we are having fewer such events now that people and schools are not in session.

Here's My Decision

 That slub yarn I posted?  I've decided what to do with it.  Thank you, Noro Magazine. I realize it's just a long loop of a scarf, b...