Thursday, September 17, 2020

Today and Tomorrow

 I sometimes hesitate to post when there are no photos to go along with what I write.  I have never forgotten what someone told me after my second or third post way back when: that my posts would be "so much better" if I put pictures up.  My therapist has told me over and over and over that human beings have a tendency to remember negative comments more than positive ones, and that have photos remark has stayed with me all this time.

If I had taken pictures today, they would have been of rain and puddles.  Puddles which I've had to try and steer Tap around every time we've gone outside.  What is it about puddles that draws dogs and small children?  The rain part, though, created a wonderful mood for knitting, reading, and writing.

I have an appointment to get a flu shot tomorrow afternoon.  That means that later tomorrow afternoon, or early tomorrow evening, I will begin to feel sick.  It never fails.






1 comment:

kathy b said...

Kim......I got my flu shot friday night. i called my walgreens and they said sure come on in. NO one was there. I got my shot. I never get a reaction from them. hope your shot will be easy peasy .!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...