Friday, August 21, 2020

Sometimes I Cook. Really.

 I bought myself a little air fryer a while back.  It goes with my little crockpot and teeny waffle iron.  So far, my favorite thing to cook in it is onions.  Just sliced onions pushed apart into rings, and air-fried.  They're crunchy, delicious, and crazy easy.

There's not much knitting going on here of late.  I'm reading two really good books (one a novel the other a dense biography of Montgomery Clift), so a lot of my time has been devoted to them.  Plus, the knitting fire just isn't there right now.

The knitting contests, though, are on the horizon.  A few nominations are already in.  Have you sent yours in yet?



7 comments:

Deb said...

Here's my entries. Thanks for doing this. It's always fun.

Deb said...

Duh! To quick on the click.

Sam Elliot
Kurt Russell
Chris Hemsworth

Anna Kendrick
Rebel Wilson
Drew Barrymore

kathy b said...

okay...ready?

Ms. Anyone She is someone who knits and will mask and distance during covid. Jane Doe
Dolly Parton
Someone who identifies as Binary : so Jonathon Van Ness

Also
anderson cooper
Dr. Pol the veterinarian
dr. Fauci

Kim in Oregon said...

I started the novel but didn't get very far--should I try again?

Harrison Ford
Bill Nighy
Alan Alda

Kamala Harris
Princess Anne the Princess Royal
Kathy Bates

Kim in Oregon said...

WAit I want to change Harrison Ford for Jason Bateman. OK?

camille said...

Woo hoo! Can’t wait!
KH
Dr. Fauci
John Oliver
Dan Rather
KC
Lisa Bonet
Catherine O’Hara
Tig Notaro

Bridget said...

Here are my nominees:

Norah O'Donnell
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Audra McDonald

Stephen Colbert
John Mulaney
Ibram X. Kendi

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...