Thursday, September 20, 2018

#Chewy Influencer --- September, Part One

My opportunity to request products for trial from Chewy.com sort of overlapped with Tap's Arrival.  His arrival led to my discovery of his love for dragging his tummy along in the grass outside, which in turn led to lots of scratching on his (and, frankly, my) account.

These tablets are very small, so easily hidden in food or treats.  They are supposed to begin working within 30 minutes of ingestion, and they can be used daily if necessary.

There was no discernible decrease in Tap's scratching and chewing after the first dose, but the second one did make a noticeable difference.  So, hooray for Capstar!

Except that within a couple of days, the itching and chewing were back.  And even though the pills are supposed to be safe to give daily, Tap is so little that giving him that many chemicals within a relatively short period of time didn't appeal to me.  There are still some tablets left, so I will be trying them again.



Chewy.com sends me products I am interested in each month.  In return, I post true and accurate reviews of my experiences with the products.  There is no monetary exchange whatsoever.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh dear. Those little buggers are awful . That pup is lucky to have you!!!!!!! I want more photos

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...