Saturday, July 7, 2018

Semi-Luddite

Yesterday was an Internet- and television-free day.  Not by design, mind you.  I awoke to no service.  I had to go to the grocery store, and tapped into the Web there just to check the news (okay, I admit it, and to play a little "Pokemon Go".)  By 5 in the afternoon, I had been returned to the world.  Frankly, it wasn't terribly nerve-wracking.  My phone still worked, so I had a line to my children if they needed me, or vice versa.  Besides, there was knitting and a wonderful book:
We knitters do know how to entertain ourselves, and pass time productively.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

YES WE DO!! i adore sitting on the porch in silence knitting away or reading the blogs I love. I'm feeling like zach thinks I m a bore, but I'm 58 not 28 and I like to relax !!! hahha

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...