Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Swallowed Whole

On my phone, there are lots of word games.  Daily, I play "7 Little Words" and "Monkey Wrench."  I used to play "Word Wall" and "Red Herring," but went through both of them.  On a curious whim (I was curious, and followed that curiosity, the whim itself was not curious) last week, I checked out Covet Fashion.  


This game has swallowed me whole.

I can't stop.

And, when you're putting together an outfit, the thought that goes through your head is, "Let me pick out some glasses to go with this."  The reality is, "I spent two hours picking.  out.  a.  pair.  of.  glasses?"  

There are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of garments, shoes, glasses, accessories, socks/hosiery, swimwear from which to choose.  Honestly, it never would have occurred to me that I would give in to something like this, and I'm not sure what made me check the game out in the first place, but here I am.

The one true advantage to it is that it makes time on the treadmill pass much more quickly.  My treadmill deal is that I increase my time each day;  the other day I got involved in the game and did three days' worth of extra time.

Justified, right?

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I am going to ignore this. Because I can just see it becoming a HUGE BLACK HOLE of time for me, and I already have too many!

kathy b said...

absolutely justified. If you are working out , you are doing yourself so much good! Hooray for the games I say.

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...