Wednesday, March 28, 2018

More Spaghetti

Grant Hill has The Cutest Ears Ever.

Marcus Mariota is A Close Second.

Yes, I am a grown woman talking about the ears of two other adults.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathy had some more Monday questions today.  A couple of them appealed to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you knit with gradient yarn?
Yup.  I'd never thought about the non-issue of weaving ends in, which Kathy brought up.  My eyes are almost always drawn to variegateds and gradients.  I'm not sure why, honestly.  I do find gradient yarns work fantastically well with welted patterns.

Do you allow your cats on the table?
I assume she means the kitchen table.  They've never shown any interest in getting up there, actually.  Dear, departed Lily never cared until there was 1) a jigsaw puzzle, or 2) blocked knits there.
Yeah, she was pretty full of attitude.  I miss her and the sound of her collar bell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turns out rice pudding does not freeze well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got back from the grocery store.  Yes, I got the Drano and the cream cheese.  Thank you for your interest.






2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

GO DUCKS!

Mission Statement said...

I am hoping that the Drano and the cream cheese are not for the same recipe.

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...