Friday, December 8, 2017

Rainy Night in Georgia

Cold and wet here today, which I say, for the umpteenth time, I thoroughly enjoy.  Some parts of the state north and west of us are seeing the rain turn to snow.  It would be a sincere wish of mine that we, too, would get snow, but tonight is opening night of Briton's play, so it needs to stay traversable to be sure the audience can get there.

Most of my knitting time today has been spent on the linen stitch scarf made with my Paintbox yarn samples:

I'm using the colors in the order they come out of the box, to avoid my sometimes less than stellar color-matching.  Twinnie got all the color talent genes.

3 comments:

kathy b said...

I love linen stitch. I love the look of it, but I don't like knitting it. SO I LOVE yours and will enjoy seeing it come along. Tell Briton to break a leg!

Kim in Oregon said...

HA! As soon as I looked at the photo (before I scrolled down) I thought "Oh, Twinnie's colors are doing great!!"

Bridget said...

We have 4 inches and it's lovely!

I think your knitting is going to be really nice - I've never tried linen stitch, but I'm tempted ...

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...