Thursday, November 9, 2017

That Wasn't Supposed to Happen

As the Christmas catalogs have begun to pour in, I've been asked by a friend to help look for a gift.  This has led me to look through catalogs which I normally don't.  And, of course, while going through them for the friend, I came across something that would make the pitch perfect gift for someone on my list.

Now, that's as far as my description can go, as that someone might well read this.  I can, and will, say that it is quite labor-intensive, so the possibility that it isn't finished in time is very real.  Yet I will try.

And, no, my friend and I haven't settled on the answer to my friend's dilemma.  Keep sending us mail, catalog merchants.



3 comments:

Bridget said...

Even though I seldom buy anything, the holiday catalogs are so much fun!

kathy b said...

WEll aren't you the Santa elf? WONDERFUL! I have to get going on things here. Im so excited my two will be home for CHRISTMAS!!! They even coordinated their flights so we only have to drive to Pick up from Ohare Chicago ONCE and back.

kmkat said...

You are braver than I. Catalogchoice.org has managed to unsubscribe me from nearly all catalogs, although Knit Picks never seems to get with the program. Our mail these days consists only of junk mail, with something worthy of attention perhaps every week or two.

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...