Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Groan

Every other Wednesday is Therapy Day for me, and today is an Every Other.  Yesterday, however, I felt that heaviness of limb and tickliness of nose and soreness of throat that signaled the onslaught of a cold, so my session was cancelled.  That left the entire day open for me to drink tea and take Zicam and bundle up in my sweats (even putting the hood on my hoodie up), nod off, and watch movies and read.  Not too much knitting, but a little:
I'm sort of a sucker for anything Advent, so "Knitvent 2017" from Curious Handmade was an easy enter for me.  This is the first pattern, called the "Land of Sweets Cowl."  This Gnome Acres colorway has been with me a while --- it's "Christmas Ham."

Which means
(you've got it)
mine can be called the "Land of Meats."

3 comments:

Bridget said...

A. I hope you feel better! B. Why was I not informed of Knitvent? C. Land of Meats is HILARIOUS.

kathy b said...

Dang it those colds are such a pain in the neck. I take zycam at the first sign too

camille said...

Feel better! That color way was perfectly named.

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...