Saturday, November 25, 2017

Chewy Influencer, November

A crystal-clear division of opinion on this month's free trial* chewy.com products.

First up, Science Diet:
The photo on the label looks like this is a "morseled" food, which is what I've always fed my cats.  On opening the can, though,  I found the food was more pate'.  Erin had no trouble with it, digging right in.  Riley, on the other hand, sniffed and sniffed and looked before taking a bite, and, once she did, it was obvious she was displeased.  She looked like she was trying to chew peanut butter.  Although she finally swallowed the mouthful she had, she did not go back for seconds.

This
is little bites style, and EVERYbody went crazy for it.  Even Madeleine, who's on a diabetic diet, dove toward the emptied cup once Erin and Riley had been fed.  Checking with the vet, I found she could eat small servings, so everybody is happy.  I will most assuredly be buying this for them in the future.


*Each month, chewy.com sends me products to try in return for my honest reviews.  There are no monetary transactions whatsoever.


2 comments:

kathy b said...

Im happy to read your reviews! My cats are initially always interested then in a day they trun up their noses

kmkat said...

We need to give our Thelma lysine for her viral URI. The vet suggested opening the capsule and sprinkling the lysine into canned cat food. Thelma, however, turns up her nose at it. What is the absolute yummiest food that your cats cannot resist? (Or dogs cannot resist; we're not picky.)

One

One video.