Sunday, September 17, 2017

Chewy Influencer, September


Here are some words I'd never imagined myself having to type: Riley did not like this food.  She turned her nose up and sashayed herself and her fluffy tail right out of the kitchen every time, and every way, I tried to give it to her.  The taste?  The texture?  The shape of the kibbles?  No idea.  

Erin did like it, however.  She hasn't devoured it, but she hasn't refused it.

This is the first Chewy product I can remember not being a hit here.  Each month, I receive products from Chewy.com to test and review.  There are never any monetary transactions, and my opinions are true reflections of our experiences.

No comments:

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...