Friday, November 25, 2016

Yesterday

My daughter's boyfriend is a bona fide cook.  He came up with an all-from-scratch Thanksgiving meal for us:
Turkey
Mashed sweet potatoes with cream cheese
Roasted white potatoes
Yeast rolls
Green bean casserole
Stuffing
Gravy
Thank you, William;  it was all delicious.

We had a lovely time, and Briton and Hannah had lots to talk about.
This is either a conversation about Pokemon or other video games or the Avengers or mutual friends or "The Walking Dead" or movies or pets or TV shows. . .  You can see that Hannah inherited the talking-with-your-hands gene from me.  I once had a student ask me if I'd be able to lecture with my hands tied.

1 comment:

Vicki Knitorious said...

Oh, you had me at "cream cheese." Ha! That sounds deicious!! Happy holidays!

One

One video.