Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow

Nominations for Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick will begin to be accepted.  The nomination process will be open until 11:59 pm (ET) Saturday, August 20th.  Nominations can be placed here, in the Comments section, or, if you prefer, you can e-mail them to me at handeyecraftsathotmaildotcom.

The plan is for me to work on the brackets Sunday, and voting to begin on Monday (the 22nd.)  if there's a problem with that, I'll let you know.  Otherwise, prepare to vote just about every day between now and, well, whenever things are over!  I'm considering taking Sundays off --- would that upset anyone?  Or is there a day each week you would prefer?  Please let me know.

Remember that
Sam Elliott
Viggo Mortensen
Mike Rowe
and Ewan McGregor
do not have to be nominated.  They are automatically in the draw.

The same goes for
Tina Fey
Meryl Streep
Maggie Smith
Isabella Rossellini,
so, the rest of the world is yours to choose from!


1 comment:

kathy b said...

drum roll please...I'm half ready!

One

One video.