Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Cat-Man-Doo

 When I said I sort of cheated on this Chewy review, it's because I already knew what the verdict was going to be on these Bonito flakes.


Riley came to us with her toys and litter box and papers and a cannister of Cat-Man-Doo flakes.  For a while there, before she got used to living here, they were just about all she would eat.  Then, the other cats picked up on the fish scent when I put them out for her, and, before I knew it, they were all listening for that top to come off the cannister.  Are you familiar with the cat stampede phenomenon?

So, I could have written this review on the day I asked for the sample.  Still, let me make it clear that my cats adore these.

Also let me make clear that I receive no monetary compensation from Chewy.com for my reviews.  They are based on my own experiences with their products, and are honest reflections thereof.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I haven't tried these, but I did buy flaky treats the one time for our kitties, and they looked at me like I was trying to kill them. Cats. Go figure.

kmkat said...

We have dog stampedes here when DH rattles the treat can. One cat usually strolls over, too, and politely asks for a tiny piece.

kathy b said...

They are so flaky though. MIne love them too. I just dont like how they roll away under things and I think they smell then...

One

One video.