Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Question 11

What is your favorite handmade shop?

I have several friends who sell on etsy and artfire, so I won't risk hurting anyone's feelings by choosing one of those.  Fortunately, there is another shop that I just love: Lisa Snelling's "We Love Poppets" on etsy.  Her work is so lovely, though pricey.  I've given several of her prints to friends for various occasions.  And then there are the Poppet figures, adorably represented here by "Dandelion Poppet":
The creativity and skill that produce such beautiful things boggle my mind.  There are so many people out there with great gifts.


2 comments:

Lora said...

I have gotten into planner stickers this year. It's a terrible money sucker and yet, I can't help myself. My two favorite shops are Planning Made Easy on Etsy and Oh Hello Co. I can't seem to stop...

kathy b said...

ISnt that the truth? SO much talent. I love the poppet!
I am impressed with local musical talent and acting on the high school level . I love community theatre. I love the local artists that are friends of mine.

One

One video.