Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Shawls and Memories

Vikings KAL finished:
Much blocking to be done.  Quite fun to knit.  Thank you, Camille, for including me in this!  You're a doll.

All Things Oregon KAL Clue 1 finished:
Kelli designs gorgeous things, and this is most assuredly on its way to being just that.  Thankfully, she has written instructions instead of charts only --- otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to participate.  This section is "Crabs."

I did tell you about Kelli's newly published book, didn't I?  

Today is Blankapalooza Color Prompt day.  How's everyone doing?  Please spread the word;  my dream last night was that I had promised an armful of blankets to the homeless shelter here, and didn't have enough squares for even a scarf.

ANYway, today, you should knit a square

THE COLOR OF THE WALLS IN YOUR CHILDHOOD BEDROOM.

(Me, I've gotta search for pastels.  Many, many pastels.)

And I want to show you my Fruit Square:
It's Kiwi Green, right?  RIGHT?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Vikings and Oregon. WOWZA lady you can knit!

One

One video.