Sunday, July 26, 2015

Taste

I hate heat.  Give me a cold, cold day and you've given me Bliss.  Klunk, with no hair, is, of course, chilly all the time.  He will wrap himself in a thick fleece blanket thusly:
We are on opposite sides of the couch --- he is under his TMNTurtles blanket, and I am under the ceiling fan.  It's working for us.

I can't remember where I found this tattoo, but I think it is stunning.  I won't be getting it (there are only 2 more I want to get), but isn't it beautiful?  And in colors I love.


3 comments:

kmkat said...

I am with you on the heat vs cold. It comes from having lived on the Great Frozen Tundra my entire life. And that IS a stunning and beautiful tattoo. Actual art, as opposed to the usual crap one sees.

Bridget said...

Give me cold any day! I can always figure out a way to be warm.

Klunk seems like a sweetie. Is he friendly at all?

That is a cool tattoo! I don't have any, nor do I want one, but that one is pretty amazing. :-)

kathy b said...

I. want. That. Tattoo Please remember where! ill google lion king tattoos

One

One video.