Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Distract, Distract

Finn's ten days are just about up.  Which means. . .  Well, you know.  I'm trying not to think about it, but horrifying flashes keep going through my mind.  I'm doing everything I can to stay busy.

I've tried knitting today.  It's going to take a while.  The worst bites are on my wrist, so flexing for any length of time hurts.  And since my thumb, index and middle fingers are numb, grabbing and holding on to yarn is its own little adventure.  Sort of funny in a way.

Tooling around on the Internet, I came across this picture.  I'd never really thought about the Great Wall having to end at some point, but of course it does.  Right here, it would seem.

As of right now, these are the dates for Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick.  Yep, it's coming up on that time again!
Nominations will be taken August 7th through August 9th.
Voting will begin --- ideally --- on August 12th.

Start coming up with your picks. . .

3 comments:

Lora said...

Very interesting pic of the Great Wall. You're right, I've never thought about where it starts or ends; it just IS.

kathy b said...

hugs to you

camille said...

Hope your wrist and the nerve damage in the fingers is improving- that's really a doozy of a combination of injuries. Very cool photo- imagine seeing that sight from the sea as an invader! Impressive. (I've been trying to be conversational and restrain myself, I'm sure you can see, because I do care about your injury and state of heart and mind- but it's taking a lot to not scream and dance around with glee about the KH and KC!!!!)

One

One video.