I'm sort of embarrassed to say that I lost sleep last night over the Lincoln/Rowe situation. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions you have are welcome. In the meantime, let's vote a little more, and maybe a bolt of inspiration will hit someone. We won't be able to move beyond today until we have the tie broken.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I Just Learned Something
Sandhill Crane babies are called "colts." I don't know anything else about Sandhill Cranes, other than I guess they nest in s...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...
2 comments:
You are the boss of your knitting…er your contest!!!
Are any of the nominators willing to campaign as to why their hunk should ultimately win? Could help sway some votes… :)
Post a Comment