Sunday, March 9, 2014

(See Photo for Post Title)



What our reigning Knitters' Hunk is up to of late.  (Fourth picture down?  Great hands.  I'm a hand and forearms girl.)

Every time I wear a scarf, I look for different ways to tie it.  There are several good websites to look to, and this book just came to my attention.  Hooray!

Even with all the books around here, it's sometimes difficult to choose one to read.  This has some interesting ways one could go.

Made two batches of these yesterday.  They are really, really good.

My ineptitude with DPNs is fairly well-known.  Circulars I don't mind so much, unless the cable just won't straighten out.  Sometimes, even though the pattern calls for knitting in the round, I find myself hunting out the straights.

Looking for some photos to make you appreciate knitting even more?

Never really wanted to go to Mardi Gras, but this might not have been a bad year to be there.

3 comments:

kathy b said...

those 7 up biscuits look amazing. I have to try them!!

Vicki Knitorious said...

Love the Knitters' Hunk update... he's a good Hunk. :)

kmkat said...

Madame DaFarge is my crack cocaine.

One

One video.