Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little Things

New vocabulary word: "armscyes."  A pattern I'm working from used "armscyes" instead of "armholes."  New words make me happy.

My daughter and I long ago decided that everyone looks good in a cowboy hat.  (Turtlenecks, too, by the way.)  This week, I came across this photo, which further proves our point.

For last week's NASCAR race, Gonzo was the Grand Marshal, and gave the command to start engines.  And then he got to meet Dale, Jr.  What a great day!

This is me and my best friend, Shari, as high school seniors.  This week, I bought plane tickets to visit her in Pennsylvania, and see Barry Gibb in concert.  (Okay --- that's actually a BIG thing.  Sorry.)

Made more wristers.  Can't make enough, can't wear them too often.
They're a little roomy (I have surprisingly thin wrists), but I like them.

When my children were trying to talk me into watching "The Walking Dead" during its first year, I was so rattled by Rick's horse's demise in the pilot that I didn't think I could go on.  I have gone on, quite obviously, and the other day, I found this photo.  The horse is okay.

I bought myself some flowers.  And I'm glad I did.




1 comment:

kathy b said...

I bought myself daffys too today! and I love your fingerless. How did the winter go by without my knitting one pair up?

One

One video.