Monday, January 6, 2014

This photo applies to much of the country right now;  I hope you're all warm and safe.
An iceberg that looks like Hershel Greene.  Almost worth the polar air.

kmkat posted this, and I find it rather true.  How about you?

The tasseled hat that I was working on with the yak/wool yarn is done.  I'll try to remember to post a picture once it's blocked and seamed up.

I'm making myself a pair of Frankensocks --- socks made from leftover sock yarn.  I reach into the bag where all my leftovers are, and use whatever I take out.  It doesn't matter if the colors are garish together --- that's sort of what makes them Frankensocks.

Today, it would seem, is Norman Reedus' birthday.  I first saw him years ago in a film called "Dark Harbor," with Alan Rickman.  Now, of course, he's Daryl on "The Walking Dead."  This is my favorite picture of him.  Happy Birthday, Norman.



2 comments:

kathy b said...

It is sooo freezing here. School cancelled again tomorrow in our town. I want to get out. Im antsy…

kmkat said...

Aw, thanks!

One

One video.