Friday, January 20, 2012

Bone Replacement

Fear not --- the Sock I Shall Knit has been cast on, and shall grow apace this weekend, but something else has temporarily interrupted.


This is a little cotton bone I had for sale on etsy --- as a dog toy, really.  But, the other afternoon, I got a request to make 10 of them for a customer's daughter's Scooby Doo birthday party!  So, I'm at work knitting bones, stuffing bones, and keeping Finn away from bones which must still look like toys to him but are clearly party decorations.

Children. . . 

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

YAY!

Carrie K said...

But, but, but ALL bones are Finn toys. Clearly.

kathy b said...

How great is that ORDER???? Congrats!

Experiences and TNT

Adventures with wild horses  OR  Adventures with wild dolphins?* Cross-stitch-wise, Santa is done except for backstitching.  Now on to a sno...