Nice sock! That little cup is adorable. My son did a year in Japan teaching English and brought home some pretty little tea cups and pots. No koi in them though. That one is special.
Very very cute cup. Tim puts crabs in the bottom of his pots. Koi are nicer. And YAY on finishing the sock!
I love the Koi Cup!!! I think the socks match the cup nicely! lol
Post a Comment
Not knowing about honey and cheese, I feel like a significant part of my life has been empty. I really like both, but pairing them was ever...
3 comments:
Nice sock!
That little cup is adorable. My son did a year in Japan teaching English and brought home some pretty little tea cups and pots. No koi in them though. That one is special.
Very very cute cup. Tim puts crabs in the bottom of his pots. Koi are nicer. And YAY on finishing the sock!
I love the Koi Cup!!! I think the socks match the cup nicely! lol
Post a Comment