You're Kidding

Kim wonders what I did to make Tap sleep through last night's fireworks.  Honestly, nothing at all.  It's how he is.  Don't misunderstand: if there's a car horn from a car driving by, he loses it.  If I sort of drop or rattle something in a drawer, *barkbarkbark*.  Fireworks, though, meh.  He'll sleep and snore, thank you very much.

I went to the dentist this afternoon to get my pre-implant cleaning, only my name wasn't on the books.  

WHAT?

I tried to stay calm (in fact, the receptionist kept saying, "You're being so kind"), but it frustrated me.  Everything about all of this dental stuff is beginning to really, really weigh on me, and this was just another boulder added on.  I was put at the top of the cancellation list because evidently, a thorough cleaning is all but mandatory before the implant journey begins.  Maybe not strictly necessary, but strongly recommended.




Comments

Dee said…
That stinks. I hope they can get you in soon.
Kim in Oregon said…
Hmm. Not sure why the teeth would need to be clean to pull a tooth out but whatever. I'm trying not to be too judgy these days!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .