Thursday, December 27, 2018

Giving and Taking

It seems spending some time around me has resulted in Briton suffering the same head/neck/chest misery as me.  Mine still has me feeling like a freight train has slammed into my chest every morning --- hopefully, his experience with whatever this is will be much briefer.   There's something a bit odd in him not having gotten sick via any of the many children he's around at the library, but falling victim to me.

It's much, much easier packing up Christmas decorations when there's no tree to strip.  I'm not in any hurry, just putting things away a few at a time.  My post-Christmas tradition of rearranging the den furniture won't happen this year, not having had to move things around to make room for a tree to begin with.  

Tap got a banana for Christmas (if you haven't seen this video, I highly recommend it):
What you can't see are the three holes on the other side of the toy, each holding a little monkey.  The banana is more than half-destroyed now, and one of the monkeys has been thoroughly de-stuffed.   Destruction, one must assume, is proof of a dog's approval of a toy.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

oh eventually Huck would get through a soft toy. Not right away, but in time! That reminds me of him.

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...