Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Two On Tuesday: Kathy's Meme and Makers' May

This week, Kathy asks the following:

*What's your favorite toe nail polish color for summer?
I don't polish my toenails;  it brings unwanted attention to my feet.

*What do you do with an odd leftover knitted sock?
Turn it into a toy for the cats by filling it with catnip and cinching it up. 

*Have you ever had lice?
No.  We had a scare in middle school once, and all had to report to the auditorium to be checked.

*Have you ever had a Tic?
Yes.  Luckily, I found it right away --- before it had a chance to burrow.

Are you afraid of needles? 
No, not really.

*Knitting: 
Who are some of your favorite pattern makers?
Berroco is my absolute favorite.  I honestly don't know much about other designers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makers' May wants to know what my favorite book is.  It's Blindness, by Jose Saramago.  No, I did not see the movie version a couple of years ago, because nothing needed to replace the words and images that the book left in my head.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Kim! I love your answers and thanks for playing. I used to be a lice checker when school began each year...nurse mom duty. Volunteer itch work. Never found one. Just a lot of sand in kids hair!

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...