Monday, January 5, 2015

Giving It Away, But Not

As I said the other day, the Boot Shoot is coming to an end.  But I have a question.

I have some cowboy-boots-shaped rainboots.  Should they be included in the count?  Leave your opinion in the comments section, and I'll have a Random Number Generator choose a commenter to receive some nice yarn.  

Today:
These are the last (latest) pair I bought.
The embroidery work is so beautiful, don't you think?
I'm not a particular devotee of dragonflies, but these are lovely.  And, again, so different from anything else I have.

For those who responded to yesterday's post, the Battle still looms, and Mama Bear is increasingly angry, and ready to strike.

4 comments:

kmkat said...

Of course the cowboy boot-shaped rainboots should be included! We want to see EVERYTHING! ;-)

Lora said...

Of course you would include the rain boots with the other cowboy boots!

teabird said...

Cowboy boot galoshes - yes.
Cowboy boot-shaped salt and pepper shakers -yes.
Cowboy boot-shaped everything - yes.

Vicki Knitorious said...

Oh my goodness, ABSOLUTELY include the rain boots!! ;)

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...