I do not travel by air often. The next time,though, I hope I remember to grab one of Briton's many, many dinosaurs to stage something like this:
A good deal of my time today was spent rearranging Equine Alley. I've gotten enough prints that space needed to be used more effectively. Truth be told, I might be running out of room. (Don't tell Temu or Great Big Canvas or Amazon or Art.com.)
Growing up, the "rule" for Halloween was that you couldn't start trick-or-treating until it was dark. Unsurprisingly, we all tried to talk our parents into seeing that it was, really and truly, "dark enough " to go. People with fireworks here tonight started when it was much too light. There's no way you could see those. The upside, though, is that maybe they'll run through a lot of their stock early and the noise won't last too long.

3 comments:
The town fireworks were last night but I didn't count on my neighbors being total idiots with what amounted to an entire day of explosions. Poor Pup wouldn't even go out for her nighttime wee.
You can't help but admire a good fireworks display!
That happened here too! People started their 'good' (illegal) fireworks a good half an hour/45 minutes before it was 'dark enough'. All of the blasts seemed done before 11 which was fine with me.
Post a Comment