The Needle and The Damage Done

Thank you for all the good wishes --- they seem to have worked!  The dentist double-numbed me up, remembering how the shots in the roof of my mouth were so awful.  That's wearing off, and I'm starting to feel some pain.

From what I could see and hear, the implant was much, much more involved this time.  There was even a little socket wrench!  Funny to see the dentist working in my mouth like being under the hood of a car.  Hopefully, that little implant sucker stays put this time.  

TNT-wise:Maybe a third of the way through?  The issue I have with seeing the pattern through the floss may have been solved.  The solver?

The Seven Color Fox.  I love this.  I didn't see that it was another stamped piece when it was ordered, but I'm so glad it is.  The instructions say that once the piece is done, soak it in water for all the ink and grid marks to disappear.  My hope is that that will work with the bunny and girl.

Comments

Araignee said…
I'm happy to hear you survived your dentist adventure. It gave me shivers just thinking about it. I'm such a big sissy when it comes to things like that.
Love those projects. I have a piece that's on a grid too and I was wondering how you got the marks off.
Dee said…
Glad it wasn't so bad. Sending good wishes for the implant to take.

Kim in Oregon said…
Hooray! Next step: TOOTH!
Delighted Hands said…
Oh, I am so glad you solved the problem--the piece is really shaping up!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .