Tuesday, October 25, 2022

One Thing

First of all, very special thanks to Kay and my Twinnie for empathizing with me, then offering help after yesterday's entry.  Kim suggested I plan just one thing that I could do and enjoy today.  Well, it wasn't necessarily joyful or fun, but I did make myself schedule an appointment to get my flu and COVID shots today.  It got me out of the house.  Usually, I start feeling flu-ish 3 to 4 hours after the shot, but not this time.  Do you think the COVID vaccine fought it somehow?

I posted this on Instagram today, but it's cute enough to post here.  I drifted off while reading, and when I woke up, I saw this:

"HI, MOM!"

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...