Monday, February 20, 2017

Kathy Asks, I Answer

*How lost would you feel without your phone for a day?
Not too much.  I don't think.
*Have you ever had Pavlova?
No.
*Have you ever seen a feral cat colony?
Only in photographs.
*Are you a loose knitter or a tight knitter?
Tight.  Especially when casting on.  It's a habit I keep trying to break.
*Do you play the lottery?
No.
*If someone gave you the yarn, the pattern and a guarantee you’d knit it to perfection, what would you want to knit ?
This was the first thing that came to mind;  "Dreambird."

*What’s your limit for a day of driving on a trip?  (hours? Miles?)
I can go for 6 or 7 hours.  It all depends on where I'm headed.  If I'm on my way to the beach, I can drive all day!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Dream bird is just lovely. And that's a long drive lady! i am toast after about 2 hours. Kudos!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...