Monday, June 30, 2014

Have I Already Talked About This?

Daughter is moving back into town.  She has had a devil of a time finding anything, but called a little while ago to say that she and her two roommates will be coming in tomorrow to sign a lease on a house.  Hopefully, everyone will be able to get together and have a celebratory meal.

Finally got the upstairs air conditioning fixed this morning.  Yep, the service calls were that backed-up.  I'm relieved, but am sure mine is nothing compared to Erin's and Riley's.

Spent some time yesterday looking at calendars and thinking about Knitters' Hunk/Chick dates.  May let you in on them tomorrow.  Today, I must end WordFest I.

Encephalopathy.

Remember, words matter.

No comments:

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...