Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Hey, You Know What?

It's time to start thinking about Knitters' Companion!  If there are enough people out there interested in playing, that is.  When I quit Facebook, I relieved myself of a handful of misgivings, but also cut my "audience" and contacts done to practically nothing.  After having only 7 folks enter the 2000 contest, I wonder about interest in KC.  Of course, since everyone can nominate up to six people, if the same 7 enter, plus myself, there'd be anywhere between 8 and 48 entries.  We can run a contest with that, don'tcha think?  Let's all put it on our calendars for later this month.

And, in case you've forgotten, defending the KC crown:

William Nighy.
 

3 comments:

Lora said...

I love Knitter’s Companion. I was just thinking about it the other day, wondering when it was coming (I have a terrible memory when it comes to the timing of things). I’d better start thinking of my nominees!

Anonymous said...

I'd be game!

Kim in Oregon said...

Need to start plotting/scheming etc

For What It's Worth

Another clue about the animal before I stitch what will surely give it away.  I finished those socks I was working on, and wore them today. ...