Sunday, November 8, 2015

Just Random Thoughts

Today, I've been able to wear a sweatshirt.  Being able to wear a sweatshirt is second only to being able to wear my boots as A Reason Kim Loves Cold Weather.

One of my dreams last night included Don Felder (The Eagles.)
I haven't a single clue as to why.  Seriously.  Haven't been listening to any Eagles lately --- he just showed up.

Yes, "dreams."  I usually have more than one a night.  And they're always in color.

So far, car-sharing with Briton is working out.  That's one (of a very few) benefit to being jobless.  Hopefully, the insurance adjuster will get on the stick and we can take some steps forward.  Thanks for all your positive energy for Briton --- it means so much to both of us.

Tomorrow, I'll give you my idea for our next Group Project.  If you don't like it, there's time to decide on something else.  I'm thinking we'll start in January --- everyone will be so busy from now until the end of the year.

I'm getting close to finishing one of my Drea's Shawls.  I think there are about 50-odd rows to go.  I cannot tell you what a relief it is not to have to think about Christmas knitting.  Christmas shopping is still out there, but no knitting.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I am thinking of a group project for next year too - in honor of what would be my dad's 100th birthday. :-)

kathy b said...

I dont think Im doing any Christmas knitting this year. I knit all the time for people anyhow! There is still time for me to change my mind!

One

One video.