Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Imponerables (Except Not Really)

"Imponderable" mans "unable to be pondered," right?  So no question is imponderable.  It may be "unanswerable," of course.

Go back and change all those book titles is what I'm getting at.

Why can't I land on a project?  Any project: knitting, reading, embroidery  Nothing is satisfying.  It bothers me more with books than crafts for some reason.  Hopefully, something will fit right soon.

Isn't this brilliant?  And so very obvious.  Why haven't I seen this/thought of this before?





2 comments:

kathy b said...

That cactus is genius. I go through times like that when I don't find any knitting satisfying and I change my mind ten times in a week. Then it passes ....thank goodness

Kim in Oregon said...

I am cactus charmed.

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...