Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Wink, Wink

Let's have a quick session to remind everyone of what Knitters' Hunk and Chicks Classics are about.

The Classics contests are for men and women who are no longer with us.  Whom anyone nominates, however, is determined by a few things:
Who would you like in the room with you while you knit?
Who would you want to knit for?
If you wish to take the knitting out of it, with whom would you like to spend some quality time?
With whom would you like to take a selfie?

Okay, that last one doesn't enter into it.

Basically, we're still talking KH and KC qualifications but applied to dead people.

WHAT?  That IS what it is.

3 comments:

kayT said...

Sorry I was so dumb yesterday. Blame it on ... something. Not paying attention. Thanks for the clarifications.

kathy b said...

THanks Kim!!! GOt it. I needed the refresher. TOmorrow I will nominate! Whee

kathy b said...

OKay it is friday! Here are my 3 hunks:
Freddy Mercury , Mister Rodgers, and James Dean
My chicks:
Margeret Mead, Penny marshall and Christa Mccullof (astornaut, I didn tspell check!)

One

One video.