Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Chewy Influencer, January, Part One

I have not been following the Chewy.com Influencer blogging rules, and for that I apologize.  I am supposed to post one entry for each product I try.  Here, then, is the first review of 2018.

I must start with a hearty thank you to my FedEx driver.  This was 40 pounds of litter packed along with a case of canned cat food.  That box was very, very, very heavy.

I like this litter.  While it doesn't seem to control odor any better than other litters we have used in this house, it is easier to scoop.  (The "lumps" don't cling to the sides of the litter box.)  It is also helpful that, despite being difficult to move around, the litter comes in a 40 pound bag.  Having three cats, we go through a lot of litter here, and having this much around the house keeps me from having to go buy smaller boxes or bags every few days.

So, thumbs up to Frisco litter.  As part of the Influencer program, I request and receive products to review monthly.  No money is exchanged at all between myself and Chewy.  The products are sent to me on the promise that I will provide honest reviews of my experiences with them.

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Is it dusty? I hate dusty litter.

kathy b said...

I remember the days before scoopable litter. Ugh. So happy we have easy scoops now!

48

If you've ever rented a movie on Amazon Prime, you know you have 48 hours in which to watch it.  (By the way, why do we "watch"...