Tuesday, December 19, 2017

And It Really, Really Works

Realizing not all of you are fortunate enough to receive mail from a royal, I will still lord over you the fact that I am:
Thank you, Duke of Calypso, a/k/a Bomber.  Oh, and Tim and Twinnie, too.

The Paintbox Advent scarf goes on.  This is a favorite part of mine:
I like the effect when tying in a new color, plus, it makes keeping up with the pattern easier.  The little skeins are coming out of the calendar faster than I can knit them, so this particular Christmas project will last beyond Christmas Day. 

Online shopping is a boon and a curse for people with depression.  You can do all your gift-getting without having to shower, get dressed, or leave the house.  Which means you don't shower or get dressed or leave the house.

Online shopping is great for people who love getting mail, like me.  Add that to my depression, and it's clear that practically all my buying this year was done via computer.  In scrolling through Google results and various sites, I came across this:
Lavender, chamomile, bergamot, lemon --- you mist it onto your pillow.  I've used it the last four nights and slept like a rock.  It might be coincidence, but four in a row seems to rule that out.  I'm quite glad I decided to give it a try.


3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

He's such a talented card-picker-outer alpaca.

kathy b said...

Paintbox Advent is coming along really well. I know what you mean about online shopping. Don't be hard on yourself. Christmas has so much EMOTION connected to it. You got the shopping done. Hugs hugs hugs

kmkat said...

I am intrigued by the sleep mist and ordered some (in spite of the outrageous shipping cost). I used to have a dream pillow that I loved. It never really did anything for dreaming, but I loved the fragrance.

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...