Monday, December 12, 2016

Gift(s)

The wrapping of presents has begun here.  I like to wrap a few each day, rather than all of them at once.  That way, every day someone has something new to look at and wonder about.

New today, since it's Monday, the latest of Kathy's Questions:
  1. Have you ever knit a Christmas Ornament?  Yes.  Ornaments, stockings, garlands --- all.
  2. Have you ever knit with sparkle yarn?  I have.  It's fun to watch.
  3. Did you buy yarn while traveling this year?  I haven't traveled.  But I've bought yarn from stores/shops in other states.  Do I get partial credit?  (I always hated for students to ask me that.  I graded your paper, and what you've got is what you've got.)
  4. When’s the last time you wore something you knit?  Last Wednesday.  I wore a cowl to my therapy session.
  5. Do you remember your dreams?  Vividly!  I can recall them in detail throughout the day.
  6. What’s the one thing you don’t want to run out of?  It may not be "the" one thing, but it's certainly "a" thing: Dr Pepper!
  7. Deep dish or thin pizza?  Thin, thin, thin.  That's one thing on which my husband and I never found a compromise.
  8. Name a favorite holiday music cd, or album for us oldies?  Aaron Neville's "Soulful Christmas."  It's the only Christmas music I can listen to year-round.
  9. How do you remind yourself a candle has been lit?  Nothing as clever as what Kathy does.  I just sort of speak to myself periodically while it's burning.
  10. What’s the ringtone on your phone?  A pre-programmed "beep beep."  There  are different ones for Briton and Hannah, but they're also pre-programmed.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Thanks for playing again Kim!!! Thin crust..me too! thick actually makes me ill afterwards..too much cheese.
I too have been wrapping each day. I like it much better that way! I will find Soulful Christmas

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...