Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Kathy's Kwestions, Episode 10

*Is sleep your friend or your foe?
Friend, friend, friendfriendfriend.

*Mindless knits or lace charts?
Mindless can sometimes turn to boring, but I can't abide charts.

*Should we hike or should we bike?
Bike.

*Do you knit at a certain time of the day or impromptu?
Whenever the spirit moves me.

*Stephen West or Ann Budd designs?
West.  I prefer geometrics and modes to lace and frills.

*Shawls around your shoulders or backwards snuggling your neck?
Depends on the shawl, and the weather.

*Haircuts planned and frequent or whenever the hair is driving you crazy?
Crazy-driving.

*Faux fur fashion or chalked hair fad?
Chalked hair.  

*Stitches convention or Sheep and Wool festivals?
I've never been to a festival.  I've never NOT had a blast at Stitches.

*Keeping your New Years resolutions or fa ghetta bout it?
If you don't make 'em, you don't have to worry about keeping 'em!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something a wee bit different coming tomorrow.  Watch this space.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I love love love your daughter's chalked hair! Thanks for playing Kim . Ellen sure loved your swap gifts.

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...