Sunday, December 6, 2015

Chewy Gets One Right

Last night, I offered Rupert, who has never eaten canned food in his life, some of the 
Merrick Venison Stew sent to us by Chewy.com.

He cleaned his plate.  I was curious about his reaction, as he's been a dry food guy since Day One.  But he liked it.

The only issue was that I had to cut the large cubes of meat into smaller pieces so that he could eat more easily.  Now, that won't be a problem for other dogs, but for us, it's just a teeny time-consumer.

As always, I volunteered to review Chewy's products, and am not receiving any compensation at all from the company.  Each month, I simply report what my pets' reactions are to the products.


1 comment:

kathy b said...

Hooray for Chewy.com! Glad the meal was a success!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...