Friday, April 11, 2014

So Close

If this were a past year, I'd be in Atlanta this weekend, at Stitches South.  Somehow, the date completely slipped up on me this time, so it's Athens for me.  I could go up tomorrow just for the market, but there's plenty of yarn here and there's no shopping/knitting/eating/fashion partner there.   If you ever have a chance to go to a Stitches event, I highly recommend it.  Especially if you have a good friend to share it with.

As for the announcement mentioned here the other day, I could probably go ahead and make it, but I want to be sure all the ducks are in row before I say anything.  I will drop the very fuzzy clue that yesterday at Michaels, 25 balls of Sugar 'n' Cream yarn were purchased.  (And, thankfully --- and pleasantly surprisingly --- they were on sale.)

It's going to be a weekend of needlework and watching golf* for me. You?

*By "golf," I mean mostly
Adam Scott.

2 comments:

  1. I know one of my nominations for knitters hunk now.

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...