Monday, July 16, 2012

Gearing Up

Here at Chez hand eye, when August begins to draw near, it means it's time to look toward the next Knitters' Hunk contest.

This year, nominations will begin being accepted on August 1st.  This will be discussed again then, but for those of you who might like to start thinking about your nominees now, here are a very few rules:
1)  You can nominate three (3) men.
2)  The men you nominate must be somewhat famous, so that photos of them can be found easily.
3)  As previous KH winners receive byes in each year's competition, you do not need to nominate
Sam Neill
Alan Rickman
Johnny Depp
Hugh Jackman

Are you ready?

I am.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine who I'm going to nomimike. Not a Rowe. I mean, clue.

kathy b said...

A hah! I m thinking.......

Lorette said...

Oh yes, ready. There are lots of fine men out there besides the previous winners!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thanks for the heads up; it's difficult to narrow down the nominees! I may need to do some, uh, research.

One

One video.