Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Caroling

Have you ever caroled?  My Girl Scout troop did one year;  I seem to recall the people whose houses we visited not being particularly amused by us being there.  But we all got some sort of Community Service badge or something. . .

The first time I heard this, it instantly became a Favorite Christmas Song:
In fact, I listen to it throughout the year.  I'm a rebel like that.

My Favorite Christmas Song (Traditional) is "O Holy Night."  My Favorite Christmas Song (Non-Traditional) is "Please Come Home for Christmas."

You?

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I have not only caroled, but I caroled in Spanish with Spanish Club in high school. We were raising money for a village in Mexico.

My favorite song is "O Come O Come Emanuel" (which is technically not a Christmas song in some people's books) and the Holly and the Ivy. I concur with you on "Please Come Home for Christmas" with "Tender Tennessee Christma" coming in a close second.

kathy b said...

I have too many favorites: Still still still, Baby its cold outside, Twelve Days of Christmas by the Muppets

TN.T.

"T N" today means Twinnie News.    It's  her  birthday!  If you know her, you know she deserves all  the good wishes, so head ...