Saturday, September 21, 2019

While They Play Football a Couple of Miles Away. . .

It's two sticks and a piece of string.  You have to stop and realize that occasionally.  And this is a simple slipped-stitch border.  Pretty.

I'm watching the Netflix show "Unbelievable," and although not everyone could --- or should --- watch it, I'm engrossed.  It's about how rape victims are treated in the wake of their attacks, and how two female detectives try to solve the cases.  Again, it's not for everybody, but its draw for me was the acting of Merritt Wever, Kaitlyn Dever and Toni Collette.  Merritt and Kaitlyn (Wever and Dever!) are two of my absolute favorite actresses.  Collette, of course, is always rather extraordinary.  I'm through 3 of the 8 episodes.

Lastly, I placed a Michaels online order for a couple of things my local store didn't have.  When the order came this week, there were also two cakes of Red Heart's It's A Wrap yarn.  I have no idea why I ordered two cakes of lace weight yarn, but something about it appealed to me.  And now that I have roughly 6 miles of the stuff, I have to figure out what it was.


3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oh I love Merritt Weaver.

Bridget said...

Well, sadly ND lost, but at least it wasn't a blowout.

I have Unbelievable on reserve to watch, not just for the actors involved, but after reading the story its based on, I really want to see how it transfers to TV.

kathy b said...

Ive never done a slip stitch border, I think I love it!

One

One video.