Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Onward

Before we get into voting, both past and present, I wish to say that there is a pair here for whom I found fantastically beautiful "matching" photos, but the settings on Crowdsignal chopped them in half.  The wrong half at that.  I will definitely show them to you later.

Also, Crowdsignal does not seem to allow voters to view the results in real-time.  I've looked and looked and tried and tried, but that instruction is simply not there.  A little mystery can be a good thing, right?

The latest winners:
Rashida Jones
Mindy Kaling
Sidney Poitier
Mandy Moore
Steve Carell
Kate Middleton
Peter Dinklage

Who will win today?

















1 comment:

Lora said...

Lordy...my pick was up against someone so good!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...