Thursday, June 13, 2019

Kathy Asks, I Answer

Do you have a favorite summer sound?
Not really.  I'm more of a summer scents person.

Do you like the sound of waves?
More than almost any other sound on the planet.

Does the sound of children singing make you cry?
No.

Are you alert to every car sound your vehicle makes?
Hmmm.  I would have said "No," but now I probably will be!

Do you like the sound of thunder?
Absolutely.  I'm a sucker for a good storm.

Do you wear earplugs to bed?
Nope.

Do you like the sound of organ music?
Not especially, no.

Do you like canned laughter?
No, no, no, a thousand times, no.

Do you listen to podcasts with headphones or earbuds?
No.  (Wow, lots of answers in the negative today.)

Does the sound of horses hooves make you happy?
Oh, SO happy!  Up there with waves and thunder.






1 comment:

kathy b said...

so many agreed with Fireman and a bothered by canned laughter!!!! It was fun to read all the responses. I just wanted a SOUND themed q and A and it worked

One

One video.