Thursday, February 21, 2019

#Chewy Influencer, February --- Definitely More and Definitely Less

Believe it or not, there are foods Riley won't eat.
I've had her try Weruva foods in the past, but there are some new flavors in this variety pack, and they deserved a go.  Kitty Gone Wild salmon?  Maybe yes, maybe no.  Lamb Burger?  Uh-uh.  Chicken Frick 'A Zee?  Please.  More and more, please.  Funk in the Trunk?  Do you have any more of the Chicken Frick 'A Zee?

We'll consider it 3 out 0f 4 no, 1 out of 4 an enthusiastic yes.  Fortunately, I have people with whom I can share the unopened cans.



As part of Chewy.com's Influencer program, I am allowed to try one or two products each month at no charge.  All that is required are honest reviews of my real life experiences with the products.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I LOVE CHEWY!!!!! only one kitty likes bellyrubs here: Beatles!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...